Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outfit for the Bracelets!






This outfit and the basket were bought by me specifically with these bracelets in mind. Very often my getting ready starts from picking a jewelry piece I feel fits best for my mood of the day and I go from there with the outfit choice. It probably sounds strange, but that the way it is for me. I got these beautiful bracelets in Istanbul at Stradivarius, simply because I was in a romantic state of mind at that moment. Latter on i have noticed that I have a lot of cloth that I can wear with this bracelets, but no handbag. So, when i saw this basket in Bulgaria I thought to myself – “Perfect piece for my bracelets . “
At the day these pictures were taking everything came together perfectly: dinner at the beautiful marina restaurant, watching sunset from the boat with the wonderful man. (Aka my talented husband 




2 comments: