Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jewelry BOX...









Let me introduce just some part of my jewelry collection, which was either given to me or made by my husband - T.K. Most of the jewelry in this box is handmade, except only few pieces. I have a special love for the handmade jewelry as probably many other people do. It brings the soul, heart and hard work of the master. I love watching my husband make his ART pieces, he has a special spark in his eyes that I do not see in anything else that he does.  I do not know if other people feel the same, but each peace that I wear brings to me different associations and very often my outfit of the day is born from the jewelry I want to wear today, not the other way around.


2 comments:

  1. THank you Anny you are my first reader ;-)! Thanks for following, I'll keep you interested.

    ReplyDelete